FLOTUS' barefoot policy for the White House
But not on her feet.
Blakely said she was was standing in a long line at an event to take a photo with FLOTUS when her Christian Louboutins became painful.
When she finally reached the first lady, Blakely said she "literally burst out, 'My feet are killing me,' and (FLOTUS) goes, 'Girl, my feet are killing me, too,' " Blakely told Footwear News, according to Huffington Post. "I asked if I can take my shoes off and she said, 'Yes, and you can tell anyone who tells you to put them back on that Mrs. Obama said you can take them off.'"
- Christian Louboutin United States Online Boutique ›
- Christian Louboutin Collection at Neiman Marcus ›
- Christian Louboutin | Facebook ›
- Christian Louboutin (@louboutinworld) • Instagram photos and videos ›
- First Lady Michelle Obama | whitehouse.gov ›
- Michelle Obama (@MichelleObama) | Twitter ›
- Michelle Obama - The New York Times ›
- Sara Blakely ›
- 10 Lessons I Learned from Sara Blakely That You Won't Hear in ... ›
- How rejection helped billionaire Spanx founder Sara Blakely ... ›
You can bet that competition was pretty fierce to get a retail space in the Atlanta Falcons' new home — the $2 billion Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
HBO just can't seem to get a handle on these "Game of Throne" leaks.
Even they are doing some leaking.
He may no longer be President of the United States, but he's still got Twitter sway.
Temptation can be a powerful thing.
Organizers of a free speech protest planned at Google locations across the United States including Pittsburgh said late Tuesday that the marches were postponed because of threats from "left-wing terrorists."