Tortoise knocks over heat lamp, causes $150K fire damage
KSAT in San Antonio reports a 150-pound pet tortoise is being blamed for a fire that resulted in $150,000 in damages.
Firefighters said it seemed the tortoise knocked over a heat lamp inside its outdoor cage, which started a fire that spread to a neighboring house.
By the time firefighters were able to bring the blaze under control, the fire had spread through the walls and attic. They said the fire caused minimal damage to the pet owner's house.
No one was injured — not even the tortoise.
You can bet that competition was pretty fierce to get a retail space in the Atlanta Falcons' new home — the $2 billion Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
HBO just can't seem to get a handle on these "Game of Throne" leaks.
Even they are doing some leaking.
He may no longer be President of the United States, but he's still got Twitter sway.
Temptation can be a powerful thing.
Organizers of a free speech protest planned at Google locations across the United States including Pittsburgh said late Tuesday that the marches were postponed because of threats from "left-wing terrorists."